Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 5 of shots

My clinic and b/w appointment this morning was uneventful. I am staying on the same dosage of drugs for the next 2 days and then FINALLY have an ultrasound and more b/w. I am going crazy not knowing how many follies I have growing.

Unfortunately work has been so busy and I got home really late so I missed the call from the clinic. Now I don't even know what my levels were this morning. I am assumming that my levels were probably not so good or they would have lowered me from max dose.

I'm going negative about this cycle already and I don't like it. I also went a little crazy on dh tonight, nothing major just a little hissy fit. After about 10 min we laughed about it. Gotta love stim drugs.

I'm getting frustrated without knowing how my follies are progressing.

2 comments:

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

You're doing GREAT!

Hope DH is managing as well...

Egged Out said...

I think it would be weird to not know about my follies, too. I always get a bloodtest and u/s on the same days. I'm sure they are doing great. Keep positive!